The Church of San Domenico Oristano is located near the central Piazza Eleonora d’Arborea in the historic centre of the city. It was built in 1663 at the wish of the noble Oristanese Don Baldassarre Paderi, and presents itself with a single large nave, where the altar and the pulpit are in Gothic style.
Inside the church there are two chapels, one dedicated to the Most Holy Name of Jesus, and the other called San Vincenzo. Next to the Church of San Domenico Oristano there was the Convent of the Dominicans until 1832, then used as a barracks by the Guardia di Finanza. Currently the church is used exclusively as an auditorium for conferences and small musical events.
Here the map to the Church of San Domenico Oristano: