The Scolopi Palace in Oristano is located in Piazza Eleonora, right in the heart of the city. Today, the town of Oristano, the palace was built around 1650 by Jesuits who wanted to go to a school.
Only in January 1682, by the Scolopi, the school was opened. The school occupied the lower floor of the convent of Scolopi, adjacent to the church of San Vincenzo (inside the palace and today used as a council to advise the municipality).
In 1866 the schools were suppressed to give place to a high school Ginnasio which was always frequented by many young people from the Campidano and the farthest countries.
Here the map to Scolopi Palace Oristano: